The Sentinel Solar Site Lite is a free standing, pole mounted solar light system. Wide variety of pedestrian applications and uses. It can be used as a site accessory for any pedestrian setting. It is a completely self-contained solar lighting system – no electricity necessary and has a 10 year life span. All electrical components are enclosed in a vandal-resistant housing unit. The surface foot mount is designed to wrap around the cluster box base or in-ground mounting is also a option. Available with a 2′ light riser or a 5′ riser – the extra length helps shine the LED light in front of the box, or anywhere light is needed.
Standard Features Include:
- The light head design and positioning fully complies with the objectives of the International Dark-sky Association (IDA)
- Adjustable motion sensor activation to prolong life of battery and control light exposure to surrounding areas
- Brick LED typically lasts 100,000 hours, or 10 years of constant use.
- Available in 3 weather-resistant powder- coated color options: Sandstone, Black and Postal Grey
- In Ground Dimensions: 173″ H x 81″ W x 17.5″ D
- Surface Mount Dimensions: 151.5″ H x 81″ W x 17.5″ D
- In Ground Weight: 143 lbs
- Surface Mounted Weight: 150 lbs